TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Terms and Conditions of Service – Effective Immediately
- A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT(CASHAPP- $ACClean)
- Deposits are non-refundable or transferable.
In Order to Provide You with the Best Possible Service,AMC3:
-Provides all cleaning supplies and equipment. Due to Covid-19 we ask that you please provide you own broom and dustpan as well as Vacuum Cleaner to keep everyone safe. If the client does not have access to either, we will provide for the service.
- Disinfects and sanitize all surfaces. Protective gear will be worn at all times during the service.
-Licensed, bonded, and insured to cover any damages. Any property damaged or broken will be replaced at the same value of the broken item.
- Additional services or requests for your appointment MUST be given 24-48 hour before the appointment. If there are any services added during the appointment, there will be an additional charge.
- If you have any event/vacation same day as your appointment please contact us within 24 hours. It is your responsibility to let us know you have something else scheduled and need to reschedule. If you fail to do so, there will be a $75 charge and a deposit required for your next appointment.
- All appointments must be rescheduled within 24-48 hours or there will be a $100 charge. There is a $100 Same Day Cancellation Fee. Fees are due same day as the appointment.
- There will be a $50 charge for all lockouts. We offer key holding services for your convenience.
-No Call/ No Show fee is $100
-If you miss your appointment for any reason, there is a $25 fee to reschedule
-Clean background checks for all employees.
To Provide the Absolute Best Service Possible, We ask that all Clients:
- Please move or organize any additional items BEFORE the time of your appointment. Please have your home or office ready to cleaned or there will be an additional charge.
- Please be advised that cleaning and organizing are two separate services. You will be charged accordingly for additional clutter.
- Please follow the instructions given during the time of confirmation of your appointment.
- * Reoccurring clients please fill out and update your folder as needed. There will be a charge for same day requests*
- Please unload dishwasher before your appointment. We will load the dishwasher, but it must be clear. If we have to load/ unload and put the dishes away there will be an additional charge.
Due to COVID-19:
- Please wear a mask during service if you are to be within six feet of any employee. We do not require our clients to get tested, but we do consider all of our client’s family. We want to keep everyone safe and healthy! Please continue to help us by continuing to social distance during the appointment.
- Please inform us of any additional guests that may be present during the service 24-48 hours beforehand. This is to keep ALL of our clients safe!
- Please do not touch the supplies
- Please inform us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. Also please inform us if you have had exposure to anyone with COVID-19.
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE THE HEALTH SCREENING AFTER REVIEWING THE TERMS:
*PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER SERVICE*
*Cash(Must be addressed in an envelope)
*Check( $10 service fee must be included for all checks $100 or more )
Before and After Photos
- We do take before and after photos of our work. If you do not wish to have photos taken of your home or office, please advise us before the appointment.
*IF YOU REFUSE ANY OF THESE TERMS YOU WILL NOT BE SERVICED*